Oh No They Didn't!: Robert Pattinson: 'I can't handle music career criticism'

Oh No They Didn't!
Oh No They Didn't! - LiveJournal.com
Robert Pattinson: 'I can't handle music career criticism'
Nov 6th 2011, 15:35

Photobucket
Twilight star Robert Pattinson has declared that he wouldn't be able to handle criticism of his music. The 25-year-old explained that he decided to focus on his film career because he might be compelled to "shoot [him]self" over a negative reaction to his material. "I record stuff a lot but that's as far as it goes," he told The Sun. "There is something about making movies. I can handle the criticism because you can always blame it on someone else but with music, as soon as you put something out there, you're only putting it out there for people to judge it. "I don't necessarily want people to judge it. I don't care what they say. But I know if I put an album out, the day it comes out, I will probably be on the net looking at what people are saying and I'll probably shoot myself. I don't know if it's worth shooting myself over." source

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions