Oh No They Didn't!: NeNe Leakes Claims Castmates Are Jealous of Her Fame, BLOOP BLOOP!!!

Oh No They Didn't!
Oh No They Didn't! - LiveJournal.com
NeNe Leakes Claims Castmates Are Jealous of Her Fame, BLOOP BLOOP!!!
Nov 7th 2011, 02:04

The Georgia peaches are back on Bravo. In a an interview with Star, Nene dishes that her breakout fame (because apparently that's what Celebrity Apprentice causes) has her castmates bubbling over with jealousy. She reveals, "They don't have anything positive to say, of course. Coming back was a funny feeling. I guess every other girl kind of feels like, "Why her? Why not me?" NeNe also dishes on the ladies trip to Morocco South Africa. "It's a long-ass flight, but it's beautiful!" She continues, "The moment I landed, I was like, why the hell am I here with y'all? It would be great if I came here with people I really liked." "It's a lot. We shoot it, then it airs and we have to see it, and after that we have to go to the reunion and relive it again. After every one I'm like, 'Why did I do this again?'" "Me and Sheree have an argument, but Lord knows she needs to have an argument with somebody because she's so damn boring." NeNe explains, "She confronted me and I don't hold back. Sheree came to me saying that I was trying to take money out of her pocket, which I thought was a joke." "I'm looking at her like, 'Mm hmm. Bitch please! I can put money in your pocket.'" "To just keep it really real with you, my appearance fee is way higher than hers anyway. Child, please!" Bravo, RealityTea

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions