Oh No They Didn't!: Princess Scott tweets and the world listens

Oh No They Didn't!
Oh No They Didn't! - LiveJournal.com
Princess Scott tweets and the world listens
Nov 5th 2011, 05:15

Kourtney Kardashian's baby daddy, super awesome human Scott Disick, is putting the grr in angry tweet! Scotty-Too-Hottie was horrified by the viral video of Texas family law Judge William Adams beating his then-16-year-old daughter Hillary, who has cerebral palsy. Scott had some crazy harsh words for the trigger-happy judge. Scott tweeted, "Has anyone seen this video of judge william adams hurting his child? This judge william adams guy deserves to be shot In his face, and they should let the public do it! He deserves to die." Whoa Scott, tell us how you really feel! I don't really think anyone "deserves to be shot in [the] face," but I just watched the video and I get the outrage. It's sickening; I feel ill; it's disgusting. I'm horrified at how terrible people can be to each other, especially people they love, but Scott's venom is just lost. I know people love hyperbole but meeting hate with hate – just creates more hate in this messed up world. While I am disgusted by the video and by the judge, I don't think he needs to be publicly executed but I do believe he should be jailed (although much to my dismay, the Huffington Post reported that Williams won't face criminal charges because too much time has lapsed since the incident, which actually took place seven years ago), and should step down from his position. The judge should be punished for the punishment of his daughter, but the punishment should be within reason. An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind, and all that jazz. Later Scott tweeted a milder punishment, "This man should be in jail." Well I am about to say something I doubt I'll ever say again: I totally agree with you, Scotty Boy. Hopefully Great Scott can shut his mouth and keep the Twitter rants to a minimum; his family is in enough trouble with the media right now. source i just wanted to use the biutiful scott disick tag tbh

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions