Oh No They Didn't!: Brett Ratner admits sex with Olivia Munn, denies shrimp masturbation

Oh No They Didn't!
Oh No They Didn't! - LiveJournal.com
Brett Ratner admits sex with Olivia Munn, denies shrimp masturbation
Nov 6th 2011, 12:01

"Tower Heist" director Brett Ratner has copped to being the Hollywood hot shot Olivia Munn mentions sleeping with in her memoir. But while the filmmaker admits that he hooked up with Munn, he says he didn't pleasure himself with shrimp fat, as the book alleges. On last night's episode of G4's "Attack of the Show" (which Olivia used to be on), host Kevin Pereira brought up the rumor that Ratner is actually the director from Munn's book, "Suck It, Wonder Woman!: The Misadventures of a Hollywood Geek." "I used to date Olivia Munn, I'll be honest with everyone here," Brett said. "But when she was 'Lisa.' She wasn't Asian back then," he said. Olivia (or Lisa, which according to IMDb.com is her first name) wrote of seeing "a grown man in an oversized shirt holding his undersized manhood in hands glistening with shrimp fat." Thanks for the visual, Munn. Ratner claims it's just a fictional accusation of a woman scorned. "She was hanging out on my set of 'After the Sunset,' I banged her a few times, but I forgot her. Because she changed her name," Ratner says of his encounter with the actress. He describes his reasoning behind the shrimp story: "I didn't know it was the same person, and so when she auditioned for me for a TV show, I forgot her, she got pissed off, and so she made up all these stories about me eating shrimp and masturbating in my trailer. And my shortcomings. She talked about my shortcomings. I get it. She's bitter." Ratner also implied that Munn has changed since taking on her stage name. "I think she's a lovely nice girl," he said. "It's not the same girl that I met, actually. Olivia and Lisa are two completely different girls." According to EW, Munn's reps had yet to respond to Ratner's remarks. Freaky Deaky Sex post ONTD? saucy

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions